When I got a call to do his grooming 2 weeks ago I nearly dropped the phone. I was like…is this for real? hehhe. I refuse to believe it until yesterday when it actually happened. Let me recount everything for everyone on how everything went.
1. I was at the Pen exactly 930 AM
2. We went up to the room wherein the interviews/presscon is going to be held.
3. I met David’s handlers and we were given instructions.
4. Myx crew arrived and did their set up.
5. Kris and I also prepared our things and took a reallllly deeeeep breath.
6. At exactly 10:15 I met David and we proceeded to do the grooming.
7. He was really charming and everything and we got to talk and all.
8. He said he wanted very minimal makeup. His skin is very smooth and so I just did a quick airbrush makeup for him. He was saying “Oh this is so cool, it feels cold” while smiling.
Continue reading »