Click HERE for more pics from TOSOD photo shoot.
1. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Time Traveler: would love to be able to see other parts of the Universe
2. If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be?
1990′s. I am content with when I was born
3. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Kansas – with my dad when I was 4 or 5 years old
4. If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Adam (of Adam & Eve), Moses, Abraham, Leonardo da Vinci and Noah (wantr to know about that ark)
5. What would be your ideal vacation?
Anywhere with my family, Japan would be a front runner
6. What is your favorite cereal?
7. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Vegetable Pizza – with onion, broccoli, spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, olives
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A biologist or an animal vet
9. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
10. Which one of the five sense could you live without if you had to pick one?
11. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A cat because they are adventurous
12. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid?
Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Looney Tunes
13. What is your favorite part of being famous?
Being able to do what I love to do, travel and be part of meaningful and important events
14. What do you like to do in your down time?
15. What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
“Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman
“These Words (I Love You, I Love You)” by Natasha Bedingfield
“Wait it Out” by Imogen Heap
“What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
“Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing”
Any Song by Michael Jackson
Any Song by Stevie Wonder
“A Secret Place” by Karen Clarksheard
“Imagine Me” by Kirk Franklin